Entering Purchase Order lines above 30 lines.

Monday, December 19, 2011 ·

The default line limit in Oracle R12 to be shown on Purchasing notification is 30 lines, in order to override this, follow the below action plan:

1.) Switch to System Administrator responsibility.
2.) Navigate to Profile  => System
3.) In the Profile field, query the parameter => PO: NOTIFICATION LINES DISPLAY LIMIT
4.) Change the Parameter Value according to the environment requirement,











 5.) Save your work.


Hope it helps !!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

I am an Oracle certified DBA and Apps DBA, totally loving my field of work. I have created this blog in order to save my studies in my field and share it with all.

View Asif Muhammad's profile on LinkedIn

Which is the most featurized database???

Followers

Site Traffic